"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the LORD." - Colossians 3:23
In recent years FFCS has become recognized for our continuing commitment to God’s Word, comfortable class sizes, cultivating leadership skills and growing sports programs.
Developing leaders in the church, the home, and the community is a core part of our mission. To accomplish this, we:
- Share God’s word in every subject, drawing your student closer to the God of the Bible
- Support our students at every step in their academic journey
- Offer math tracks, beginning in middle school and continuing through high school, placing students based on ability level, rather than just grade level
- Continue to grow our dual course high school offerings though our partnership with Northwest Nazarene University, as well as expanding our array of Foundational Application classes and electives
- Hire certified teachers–virtually every FFCS teacher is certified in the state of Washington and ACSI accredited
- Help our students discover their unique leadership skills and talent through service opportunities, ASB activities, missions and outreach, and sports
- Seek and foster lifelong leadership skills founded in accountability, respect for others, character development, and recognition of unique gifting.