Since 1995, our teaching team has been committed to seeing each student reach their full potential…academically, spiritually, emotionally and physically…while preparing them for life after they leave FFCS.
- Small classes and individualized instruction:
- Preschool (3 & 4 years old): 1 half day class of up to 22 students
- Preschool (4 & 5 years old): 2 half day classes of up to 22 students
- Kindergarten: 2 classrooms of 20 students per classroom (Full time and part time currently available)
- Grades 1: 3 classrooms of 22 students per classroom
- Grade 2: 2 classrooms of 23 students per grade
- Grades 3 – 5: 2 classrooms of 24 students per classroom
- Grades 6 – 8: 1 or2 classrooms for each grade, up to 24 students per classroom
- Grades 9 – 12: 1 or 2 classrooms for each grade, up to 26 students per classroom
- Every MS/HS student is assigned an advisory teacher. The advisors serve an important role…student advocate and facilitator.
- FFCS teachers engage in ongoing professional development to keep them abreast of the latest developments in the field of academics and teaching.
- Our teachers are certified by the state of Washington and ACSI accredited, or are leaders in their chosen field.
- A high percentage of FFCS graduates go on to college and qualify for scholarships.