“FFCS @ Home” is a homeschool extension program available to students in Kindergarten through 8th grade. It is designed for families who value a Biblical world-view education and want to serve as the primary educator of their child.
Support as You Teach Your Child
- Teaching your child can seem daunting at times, and it is a comfort for parents to know that there is someone who will help guide them through the curriculum, encourage them, pray with them, give them pointers on teaching, and hold them accountable.
- Each family receives the guidance and support of a consultant and certified teacher, and participates in a weekly consultation.
- FFCS is fully accredited with Washington state and the Association of Christian Schools International.
Curriculum & Testing
- FFCS@Home students are provided with the same curriculum as inseat students.
- Parents receive monthly scope and sequences that outline weekly lessons for each subject.
- The academic program meets and exceeds state proficiencies while framed within a Biblical worldview.
- Students participate in MAP testing up to three times a year to evaluate progress
- Students have access to IXL (Interactive Online Learning)
- Younger grades are given Fountas and Pinnell reading assessments, which measure the level of difficulty at which a student is able to read fiction and nonfiction texts.
- FFCS@Home students have access to supplemental classes such as Art, Music, Physical Education, and Library.
- They may participate in school activities such as Picture Day, Music Concerts, Drama and Extracurricular Sports Programs the school offers.
- Middle school students can opt to attend on-campus Math, English, Science, or any other subject that FFCS offers.
- If a student is struggling, they may sign up for tutoring through FFCS.
- The FFCS@Home extension program offers an affordable, Bible-based, quality education option that supports you in educating your child.
- Additional fees may apply for the @School opportunities noted above.
*The option to enroll in on-campus or online classes to supplement your FFCS@HOME program (based on availability).