Why Teach in a Private School?
Whether you are just starting your career as a teacher, or looking to move from the public school environment to a Christian school environment, the following are just a few of the reasons to consider either a full-time or part-time teaching position with FFCS.
- Caring, orderly, safe and nurturing environment
- Emphasis on educating the whole child…mental, physical, social, emotional and spiritual
- Disciplined environment where staff are respected
- Rigorous curriculum with high expectations
- Caring “family” community
- Exceptional job satisfaction
- Supportive parent community
- Focus on character and values
- Biblical worldview and philosophy of education
- Generous professional development and time to teach!
- Competitive benefits package
“I love working with people who want to serve God and who live their lives in such a way to honor God and point others to Him. I love being able to pray with my students and co-workers and to teach my students from God’s Word, the standard by which we are to live our lives. What a blessing to work and serve for the glory of God in a Christian school.”Becky Walker – Kindergarten Teacher