At the start of the 2016-2017 school year, FFCS launched our Loyalty Discount Program. An account was established for every student beginning in Pre-K up through 12th grade. This awards a $100/year (accumulative) credit that will be applied as a tuition discount at 3rd, 6th, 9th and 12th grades. This means that a family whose child starts in the pre-kindergarten program could see a reduction of their tuition of up to $1,400 by that student’s senior year of high school! We are excited that some families will be receiving up to a $300 discount on their tuition next year as part of this program.
Find your child's ENTRY LEVEL (far left column) and scroll across to find their future DISCOUNTS. All figures represent 2019-2020 tuition rates and are subject to increase on an annual basis.
Criteria for Loyalty Discount credits and discounts are as follows:
- Credits/discounts are per student, not per family.
- Credits/discounts are given after Multi-Student discounts.
- Credits/discounts are given before Tuition Assistance and fees are calculated.
- No partial credits are given to students who enroll after the first day of school.
- Students must be enrolled for an entire school year to qualify for the annual $100 credit.
- The accumulated credits will be applied as a tuition discount at 3rd, 6th, 9th and 12th grades.
- Credits/discounts are not transferable and only eligible to returning students.
- Students who leave FFCS and return at a later date will forfeit any previous tuition credits/discounts earned while enrolled.
- Any previous accumulated credits/discounts earned are forfeited on June 30 for future years if there are unpaid balances of any nature (i.e. tuition, fees, aftercare, hot lunches, unfulfilled volunteer hours, etc.)
- In the event of early withdrawal, credits/discounts are charged back on a daily prorated basis.
- Base Tuition Rates and Fees are subject to increase on an annual basis.
- Credits/discounts are not redeemable for cash and are limited to the terms and conditions outlined in the written criteria.
- All credits/discounts are forfeited if returning student does not meet the re-enrollment deadline each year.