The New Student Referral Incentive Program awards a referring Firm Foundation Christian School family with a one-time $200 tuition credit for each new K-12th grade student ($100 tuition credit for each Junior Kindergartener) that is referred to and actually enrolls in and attends Firm Foundation Christian School (Refer a family that enrolls two students and receive a $400 tuition credit, refer a family that enrolls three students and receive a $600 tuition credit, etc.; half that amount for Junior Kindergarten students).
- The referral program is for parents or guardians who are paying tuition for enrolled students (Junior Kindergarten through grade 12) attending Firm Foundation Christian School at the time of credit distribution.
- A $100 incentive award per newly referred K-12 student ($50 incentive award per newly referred Junior Kindergarten student) is applied two times per school year in October and March.
- Referred students must be enrolled at the beginning of a semester for the referring family to receive their first distribution (if a referred student begins mid-semester, the referral award distribution will begin during the second semester of enrollment).
- Families who pay by automatic withdrawal or invoice will receive a credit to their account. Families who pay their tuition in full before the school year begins will receive an incentive award check.
- A signed New Student Referral Incentive Program form must be on file at the Business Office two weeks prior to the reward distribution (October and March) and a name match must be indicated in the Referral Verification box on the new student’s Enrollment Application.
- Submission deadlines: September 15 for October award; February 15 for March award.
- Turning in a completed Referral Incentive Program form after the deadline will reduce the award by half (family will receive second distribution only).
- Failure to turn in a completed Referral Incentive Program form will make the referring family ineligible for the reward.
Incentive award consideration is limited to the referral of brand new families enrolling students at FFCS and does not apply to students transferring, returning, nor families who have previously had students at FFCS.
New Student Referral Incentive Program forms are available at each school office.
Completed New Student Referral Incentive Program forms should be dropped off at or mailed to:
Firm Foundation Christian School, Referral Incentive Program, 1919 SW 25th Avenue, Battle Ground, WA 98604
Key points to remember:
- The referring family name must be on the new student application.
- The referring family must fill out a New Student Referral Incentive Program form before the submission deadlines (paper forms can be filled out and turned in to the business office).