Imagine Your Child at FFCS
Timeline for the 2023/2024 Admission Cycle
When to Apply
March 1st, 2023 — New families can submit online applications for all grade levels. Wait pools are likely in many grade levels that are at or near capacity. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and may close when a wait pool for a grade level reaches capacity.
Application Review & Enrollment Decision
FFCS has a distinct three-step application and enrollment process listed in detail below.
After a full application is submitted, the registration fee is paid, and the application process is complete, each student’s application is carefully considered by the Admissions Team. All discussions regarding applications are held in strict confidence. Parents will be notified of the admissions decision via email or a phone call. Firm Foundation Christian School reserves the right to grant admittance only to students who we believe meet our admissions criteria.
Our Enrollment Specialist will notify the family when the student has been accepted!
How to Apply
Submit Application Paperwork and Pay Registration Fee
All applicants must submit an online application and pay the registration fee*, submit the records request and complete the Home Language Survey (if required). The Admissions Team will notify the parent/guardian of next steps including if space is available in the desired grade level or if there is a wait pool.
*The non-refundable registration fee is $750; there is a $300 registration fee and a $450 tuition down payment. The tuition down payment will be applied to the first month tuition payment.
The next step is to complete the enrollment paperwork sent by the Enrollment Specialist through SchoolAdmin. All incoming students who do not have standardized test scores available (grades 1st-12th grade) will be required to meet minimum placement testing requirements for entrance into the desired grade level. This testing is conducted by FFCS.
All new kindergarten students will be tested by kindergarten teachers.
For high school students, we make every effort possible to award credit for homeschool classes or out-of-state classes that are in line with course requirements.
Please note that immunization records must be on file with the school nurse prior to the first day of school.
New Student Interview with Administrative Team
After review of the paperwork, the Admissions Team will schedule an interview for all students of families who would be new to FFCS. The applicant and at least one parent/guardian will attend for all students in 1st grade-5th grade. Middle school and high school students will have an interview with the Vice Principal and an Admissions Team Member.
Additional Criteria by Grade Level
- Grades 1-5: Average to above average grades; standardized assessment scores within the FFCS target range for the student’s grade level; and successful completion of previous grade level.
- Grades 6-12: Minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher in core subjects (Language Arts, History, Math, and Science); standardized assessment scores within the FFCS target range for the student’s grade level; positive indication on the Student Commitment Form in the online application that he/she desires to be part of the FFCS student body and will support FFCS policies.
- Preschool: Must be age 3 by/on September 1 and able to independently use the restroom.
- Pre-Kindergarten: Must be age 4 by/on September 1 and be able to independently use the restroom.
- Kindergarten: Must be age 5 by/on September 1 and be able to independently use the restroom.
- FFCS reserves the right not to accept any student suspended or expelled from another school; with a history of excessive absences or tardiness; involved with drugs, alcohol, or illegal activities; with a history of inappropriate or disruptive behavior; or who exhibits conduct that interferes with the school’s mission or educational function.
- It is essential for parents and students to provide full and honest disclosure of the student’s academic needs, conduct/behavior history, attendance, other past educational history, and learning, behavioral, and medical needs/diagnosis (if applicable). Failure to do so may result in the immediate withdrawal of the student.
Firm Foundation Christian School admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.