FFCS @ Home
Homeschool Extension Program
Currently accepting applications for 2023-2024 school year
Please contact Enrollment Specialist Wendy Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
“FFCS @ Home” is a homeschool extension program available to students in kindergarten through 8th grade. For families who value a Biblical world-view education and want to serve as the primary teacher of their child, this option provides support for their child’s educational journey.
Supporting the Parent as Teacher
- FFCS @ Home provides someone to guide you through the curriculum, encourage you, pray with you, and provide insights on how to teach more effectively.
- Each family receives the guidance and support of a consultant and certified teacher and participates in a weekly consultation.
- FFCS is dual accredited with Cognia and the Association of Christian Schools International.
Curriculum & Testing
- FFCS @ Home students are provided with the same curriculum as in seat students.
- Parents receive monthly scope and sequences that outline weekly lessons for each subject.
- The academic program meets and exceeds state proficiencies while framed within a Biblical worldview.
- Students may participate in MAP testing up to three times a year to evaluate progress.
- Students have access to IXL (Interactive Online Learning)
- Younger grades are given Fountas and Pinnell assessments to measure the student’s reading level.
@ School Opportunities
You also have the option to enroll your student in on-campus classes to enhance your FFCS @ Home program! Please call for availability.*
- FFCS @ Home students have access to supplemental classes such as Art, Music, Physical Education, and Library.
- They may participate in school activities such as Picture Day, Music Concerts, Drama and Extracurricular Sports Programs the school offers.
- Middle school students can opt to attend on-campus Math, English, Science, or any other subject that FFCS offers.
- If a student is struggling, they may sign up for tutoring through FFCS.
- The FFCS @ Home extension program offers an affordable, Bible-based, quality education option that supports you in educating your child.
- Additional fees may apply for the @ School opportunities* noted above.