Firm Foundation Christian School adheres to several core values. One of these values is “Striving for Excellence with Integrity and Authenticity.” The strong academic focus is enhanced by educational technology that provide extraordinary educational opportunities as we emphasize the skills of communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity that will help students prepare to excel as future innovative leaders in society.
FFCS Technology Plan
Implementation of Firm Foundation Christian School’s Technology Plan resulted in the One-to-One Technology Initiative. We have:
- Increased the number of devices available to students and teachers
- Built a scalable and robust network infrastructure
- Strengthened the professional development offered to faculty and staff
- Mobile Chromebooks carts are fully utilized by students at the Elementary and Middle School grade levels.
- Each elementary classroom has access to two Chromebook learning stations.
- Each High School student is issued an FFCS Chromebook for daily academic purposes.
Please contact the Technology Director — Don Bourne — at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding technology at FFCS.
Staying the Course…
FFCS and FFCHS students at all grade levels are offered several technology-based courses, including Lego Robotics, Computer Tech, Introduction to Programming, Introduction to SketchUp, Web Development, and Computer Technology.
G Suite for Education / Google Apps for Education
Click on a link below to watch the tutorial video: